Get Certified! Take your Scuba Lesson's with Seastyle Diving
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
What You Learn
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases; the referral covers the first two:
- Knowledge Development home study to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
To enrol on an Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must
Be 10 years or older
Be comfortable in water and be able to swim
Complete the medical history questionnaire
We provide all equipment except the basic's ( mask, snorkel, fins and boots)
Your evening starts off at the shop and we then head over to the pool to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.
What's included in the course fee
- Pool dives which take place on a Tuesday evening
- Knowledge development sessions to review home study and sit quizzes and final exam
- Digital material (can be located via the app or log in on any PC)
- Equipment Hire*